So, here it is. Retard-O-Tron III! The long wait is over, and the insanity is once again about to commence. ROT3 is a demented but fun hell-ride through that bad neighborhood of video, TV, porn, home videos, cinema, and found footage. It’s the dvd you put on at a party to find out who your real friends are!
What’s that? You want some fun facts about Retard-O-Tron III? Here you go:
* This third volume is being released on August 17th 2013. Mark your calendar, because that is when the riots start.
* Retard-O-Tron I was released in December 2005, and Retard-O-Tron II in December 2008. Retard-O-Tron was a major inspiration on a whole underground movement of modern generation of mixtapers, and this new volume of filth, crusty wizardry, and emotional nausea is expected to save freedom, cure depression, and inspire nightmares.
* The running time is 90 minutes, and there is a drunken-yet-informative audio commentary by Cinema Sewer/Sleazy Slice magazine creator Robin Bougie and friends amongst the extra features on the dvd release.
* The dvd version can be bought from the dvd section of the Cinema Sewer online store, which is located here: http://cinemasewer.ecrater.com/
* As with the previous volumes, a free downloadable version will also be made available somewhere in December.
* 3 years of work were put into compiling offbeat and wonderful clips from around the globe from a variety of sources, and unlike the earlier volumes, only “original edits” make up the running time. As with each successive volume, it is a far superior product, and editor Roelewapper and presenter Robin Bougie are thrilled to bring it to you!
Trailer: Click Here
Shop: Click Here